Super Sevins

9.18.2009

Tag! I'm It!

SevinStiches tagged me....guess I didn't get to "gools" in time... : )

I decided to have a little fun with this one because quite honestly, it is sad, but I couldn't think of six things that were interesting about myself...

1. I once read Moby Dick, Anne of Green Gables, and 10,000 Leagues Under the Sea in one day and still had time to redecorate my living room.

2. I have spoken with Elvis. He said to call him back later.

3. I fear sometimes I have lost "myself". Sigh. Maybe I'm still wandering through racks of clothes at Ann Taylor...

4. I worked with the CIA for 2 weeks when I was 16. They were trying to determine if my Track team was a covert operation for the Kremlin.

5. I used to sing loudly in public elevators. Then someone got mad when I sang "Henry the Eigth I am" for 25 consective floors.

6. Gravity does not apply to me. I wear special shoes to keep me grounded. Also, humility helps.

I hope this post brightens your day!! : )

No comments: