Super Sevins

12.23.2009

Happy 101

RULES FOR HAPPY 101 AWARD
List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today.


A lovely blog award from Katrina, but really I shouldn't need a reason to list out what makes me happy should I?! :) And I'm expanding this to as many things as I can think of...

1. Charlotte's "fish" kisses and Cole telling me that I am "an awesome Mommy"
2. Christmas lights and shouting ('cause really I can't sing!) "Last Christmas" at the top of my voice
3. Visits and laughing with Robyn
4. My red flannel pajamas
5. Learning to let go of worry and self-doubt.
6. The new (?) song by David Nail "Red Light" (also sung at the top of my lungs!)
7. Being recognized at work and getting promoted!
8. The new Aveda salon I discovered in Londonderry
9. The Moraccan oil that my styliest introduced me to. My hair has never been so soft!
10. Eagerly anticipating Christmas Eve and having lots of family over! I love our tradition!
11. Christmas morning and the excitement that will bring!
12. A week and a half off of work!
13. Clementine's. A little orange ball of yumminess.
14. Glee soundtracks Vol 1 and Vol 2
15. Buckeyes
16. "Secrets" between Brendan and I regarding Christmas. I've never spelled out so many words in the open in my life! :)
17. Brendan.
18. Looking at pictures of Cole and Charlotte while I am at work.
19. The way Cole and Charlotte shout and run to greet me when I get home.
20. Baking
21. Coloring
22. Fixing a mistake all by myself that I made while knitting a sweater. I was really proud of myself!
23. Gratitude
24. Cole's belly laugh when he is being tickled or when Charlotte is really saying something hilarious
25. Charlotte's deep voice when she says "Big bus, Mama!"
26. The joy that the reminder of Christmas day brings
27. The family portrait that Cole drew of us at school.
28. Compliments. :)
29. Glitter
30. '80's toys that are making a comeback with a vengance
31. A heathly family
32. Turning "I can't" into "I will"

I could go on but that's it for now. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great List!! And Congratulations on your promotion! You'll have to pick me up some of your special hair sauce next time you are there!

Merry Christmas!! Can't wait to see you again! Feels like forever!