Super Sevins

1.26.2010

Just Cole


Oh, my Cole. You are growing up so fast. It's super cliche but true. Tomorrow I register you for kindergarten. I know this is one of the last years you will be a "baby". After having gone to a birthday party this past weekend with mostly kindergarteners I noticed right away the difference between your age and theirs.....it's difficult to explain but a year really does make a difference. I am proud of you and amazed by you.

One of your new favorite things to do is figure out mazes and you're pretty good too! Tonight you told me that 4 year olds can do this but not little kids. Sigh. So true I suppose! And, wow, while I was cooking dinner you also showed me that you had done a connect the dots all the way through #10! I knew you recognized numbers but knowing what order, well, I was just amazed.

Sigh again. Cole. Cole. Cole. I love watching you grow!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

I love the picture of Cole. He's so expressive.

I can't believe he's going to be starting kindergarten already!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you tugged at my heartstrings...sigh. it made me remember watching you grow at the same age. You are beautiful, and you still amaze me. I love you!

Mom said...

P.S. I didn't mean for that to be anonymous!