Super Sevins

2.10.2010

Long Lost relatives

How can you not laugh at these two photos? Flexibility is I guess one of my children's strong points. :)




Charlotte prances around in her new shirt from Grammy and PawPaw.

And of course has to also put on my ratty ol' sneakers.



OK, Grammy and PawPaw are not really our long lost relatives but seeing as we haven't really been able to get together with them (besides Charlotte's party) in well over a month, it sure felt like it! ;) I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are so thankful to live by both of our families and not hundreds of miles away. Of course, my extended family still does live hundreds of miles away and I miss all of you dearly! Family by blood or by marriage is family and we love and miss each and every one of you!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I love how all the grandkids get so giddy with excitement when Grammy & PawPaw are around! It's a special bond they share.

I love these pictures Kelly. Charlotte has the biggest cutest smile in all of them!

Mom said...

Pictures do not lie...your children's grins show how much they enjoy their Paw-Paw and Grammie! So cute!