Super Sevins

9.30.2008

Happy Birthday Brendan (aka Daddy)!







Brendan turned 31 yesterday! Yikes!  That does sound oddly old.  I'm sure we'll look back in 5 years and say, "I wish I was 31 again!" Ha-ha!  Heck, I'll probably say that next year! Yesterday we all stayed home together and enjoyed wonderful family time.  Granted we also ran errands and Brendan cut the grass but we both agreed that it was a great day and certainly the kiddos enjoyed staying home and having time with Mummy and Daddy!  After dinner the Rogers came over for some play time and dessert to celebrate Brendan.  Lisa and I commented how great it is that Caden and Cole play together so well- they are great buddies now.  I also think it is hilarious how Cole (R.) tries to be one of the big kids and join in the craziness.  He isn't fazed at all when the big boys get a bit crazy with their imaginations and play.  I wish I had a photo of it but Cole (again, R. not my Cole!) when he got tired decided to try to nuzzle up to Charlotte as if she was a cat and would lay his head on her lap or just to try to get good and comfortable against her. It was hilarious!  I didn't get any pictures of last night but got some good ones of when we celebrated over at the Brendan's parents on Sunday.  The Mardi Gras beads were a hit once again with all kids.  It was nuts with 4 kids running around and 1 sitting there observing it all.  Nuts, but fun!

Brendan decided on Grand Theft Auto video game for his birthday gift. I make fun of him that he still plays video games but I suspect he just loves to zone out after a day of work, taking care of the kids, and me yapping in his ear.  Whatever makes him happy, I say! : )  


No comments: