Super Sevins

2.19.2009

dinner and a funny

Brendan and I have a date planned for Saturday night! I am so excited! The last time we went out as a couple it was to return some items after Christmas and go to Target! he-he.

We are going out to CR Sparks in Bedford. CR Sparks has an Event Center which is where we had our wedding reception. The actual restuarant is wonderful and the food is just so scrumptous. I was taking a look at the menu today and I saw "Chowder of the day" as a soup option and I had to laugh. It reminded me of one of my favorite movie quotes of all time.

"What is the Soup du Jour?"

"That's the soup of the day, sir."

"That sounds good. I'll have that."

He-he, it makes me laugh even as I type it!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Mmmm! CR Sparks.. if you haven't had it before, I highly recommend the dessert sampler! Scrumptious! I think I had the best steak of my life there. I bet your wedding reception food was delicious!!