Super Sevins

8.09.2009

Just a cute one...

I have been horrible delinquent with blogging this summer, but I think that happens to me every summer. Anyway, this is a silly photo of Charlotte. I had got some super cute stuff on mega-sale at Tea Collection (my fav online store for cute play dresses!) and once they arrived, Charlotte wanted to put on the two pairs of leggings, 2 dresses, AND Cole's pajama top all at the same time. She thought she was pretty funny.  

I really must find some dress up clothes for this girl! She loves hats and playing with clothes!

In other news, we went to Water Country last week for Cole's bday and had his 4th bday party yesterday. Both were a ton of fun.  Do you know it though- I did not take a single picture at Cole's party?!  So completely unlike me. I am relying on getting copies of all of the photos Grammy, Kerry, Grandpa, and Katrina took- all of which I'm sure are great!

5 comments:

Mom said...

I think every girl loves to dress up! I'll contribute some dress-up clothes and a hat or two!
As far as the b'day party pictures...Grandpa took a bunch; I couldn't believe you weren't taking ANY!! I noticed that! You actually were enjoying your/Cole's party!

Katrina said...

She is so funny! The last time I was in Homegoods they had adorable little tutus! I so badly wanted to buy one but thought it might be hard to explain to Ethan haha.

I'll put the birthday pictures on a CD for you and mail it over soon.

Amanda said...

She's a cutie! Dress up is a favorite pastime for both of my kids!

Dianna said...

Cute pic! I took some pics too! I will post them and email you the link!

doubletrouble said...

Too cute! (and now I'll have to check out that store-oh no!!)