Super Sevins

8.16.2009

What did we do this weekend?

We walked through the neighborhood laughing and wearing wizard hats.

We laughed a lot, actually!
A lot!

We pretended to be serious knights who needed to listen to the "Star Wars" theme over and over and over and over (you get the idea) from a musical birthday card....

We stuffed our face with cheese sticks and wore the wizard hat around the house!

We played with water balloons...

This one lasted the longest.....

Cole and I threw water 20 balloons and buckets over water at one another in about 15 minutes time.

We napped and snuggled...

We played in the pool...a lot..

And were quite silly!

We played with friends...

And were silly in their pool too!

Even us little ones!

And we posed for Mommy all weekend long.... : )

6 comments:

Lisa said...

So fun!! I love the wizard hat! I love summer!! I am so sad it is leaving us soon!

Amanda said...

Looks like a fun, relaxing weekend! I am looking forward to Fall, personally :)

Lisa, I tried to comment on your craft blog, but it wouldn't let me.

Lisa said...

Thanks Amanda! I fixed the comments! Funny the default was not to have them!

Fall is wonderful.. I will definatley enjoy it when it gets here.. but the summer was so short! I do lookforward to comfy sweaters and jeans however!!

Katrina said...

Looked like a fun weekend Kelly! I love the pictures!

Mimi said...

That Sevin family....ever busy, having fun some how!! Love the pictures!

Kerry said...

Love Charlotte's colorful dress! Looks like a fun weekend! :) :)