Super Sevins

10.13.2009

Just good fun...

While Brendan mowed the grass and mulched the leaves covering most of the yard, Cole, Charlotte, and I took ownership of raking the large maple leaves. Now, I didn't say pick them up...I said rake them....into a big  pile...and jumped in them...and had a lot of fun! Charlotte kept telling me to jump in and she watched in amusement as I did. 





I tried to get a cute smile from  Cole but got this face instead...


And then for like 2 seconds, I got this smile... 





Charlotte has a routine...climb up ladder to the fort/slide (by her self!) slide down super fast, run over to the swing...fling herself on to the swing....fly back and forth several times and do it all over again!

4 comments:

doubletrouble said...

They are too cute Kelly!

Lisa said...

How much do I love Charlotte's pig tails?! I love watching her trot around your yard as if she owned the place.. I can just picture her routine on the swingset! She's growing up so fast! It's hard to believe that is how Cora will be next year! Ack! I'm getting ahead of myelf!

Katrina said...

I agree with Lisa-- Charlotte's pigtails are adorable. Her hair is getting so long!

Cole's expressions always make me laugh. He's so funny.

Dianna said...

We are so lucky to live in such a place with such amazing fall colors! Love the fall pics and new blogger background! I'm gonna figure out how you did that!!