Super Sevins

8.19.2010

Growing and Playing



Every 6 months we measure the kids on their growth charts.  As of 2 weeks ago, Charlotte had grown about 2 inches since January.  She's still a peanut though and I suspect still in about the 25 percentile for height.  She'll always be a cute little package. :)



Nature or nuture? I don't know what prevails most often but Charlotte like most other girls I know, has been a "mama" since she was about 1 year old.  She loves her babies and often walks around "hushing" them and telling them to go to sleep (all while giving them a hug).  It's adorable to watch.  

3 comments:

Abby Chau said...

Meisee has that same growth chart and I love it! These are awesome pics of Charlotte. Very cute post.

Lisa said...

Awww.. She is such a peanut! I love every inch of her! I am excited to watch her and Cora grow up together and play dolls, and house, and have tea parties.. it should be great!

Katrina said...

She is a little peanut with a HUGE personality. I don't know if there's anything cuter than watching kids play mommy to their toys. It's adorable.